Funeral Order of Service
Use our Funeral Order of Service Templates to create your own personalised design on your own PC in minutes. Upload it to Catford Print Centre for a professionally printed programme at an affordable price and with a fast turn-a-round.
- A beautiful A5 Order of Service template in full colour consisting of 8 or 12 pages
- Choose between "In Loving Memory" or "Thanksgiving & Celebration of Life"
- The cover is printed on sturdy 250gsm glossy card and inner pages on 170gsm glossy paper
- A true keep-sake that will be cherished for many years
- A quality product at an affordable price that looks impressive yet respectful
- No regrets about having a well meaning but obvious home-made production
Funeral Order of Service already prepared?
You don't have to use our template. Upload your artwork and call 020 8695 0101
Need a different type of Funeral Order of Service?
View our other booklet types
Need help creating your Funeral Order of Service?
We can customise one of our templates for you from as little as £60. Give us a call for a chat on 020 8695 0101
Step 1 - Choose your design
- Blue flowers
Step 2 - Download your template
Microsoft Word format
(Compatible with Word 2007, 2010, 2013. Windows only)
Step 3 - Customise your template
Take time with your family to customise your Funeral Order of Service template on your PC.
Step 4 - Upload to our website
Once you have completed the Word template and have read it through for errors or spelling mistakes upload your file to our website.
We know that this is a difficult time for you and time is short so we promise to respond as soon as possible.
We will need to know if you are collecting the Funeral Order of Service from our premises in London SE6 (Mon-Fri 9.15am-5pm) or whether you want it delivered by Parcel Force which costs £12 extra.
In view of the importance of your order we would however, recommend their ‘By Noon’ service for £18 which is a much more reliable service.
We will always give priority to Funeral Orders of Service where possible but please don’t leave everything to the last minute as we do need at least a couple of working days once we receive your finished template. A little longer if you would like to see a sample copy.